Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PMS x ZOMG

PMS last Friday was awesome. *thumbs up* I was quite punctual because Wern emphasized on punctuality :D But as usual, Malaysian timing, it started late. That day my eyes were swollen. Fml. Every single time when I want to go out, my eyes will be swollen. -______-
In my room before heading out :)
Was skyping with Bryan while getting ready :)
I was complaining that I look fat in everything I wear and poor thing he had to keep saying No lar... no lar.. hahahah :D Grabbed MacD burgers for dinner while on the way to pick Jassy up :)
While waiting for the rest and for the door to open....
Jassy, yiling, Rene :)

They don't need any introduction :) I happily took Vince's jacket to wear because all of us act yeng, never bring down our jacket.
Complimentary drink :)
*loves* :) Because jassy cam-whoring skill is awesome :D
Whoaaa... glowingggg :D
VII Sins this coming Friday :D
Gear up your outfit :D

with yeff ...
with dixyn :)
with Vin .... The only picture with her and I look weirdly funny -.- Vin can be broke even when she's at home. Because she spent her time online shopping until the bf has to snatch her bank card away. HAHAHA.
Fashion Junkies :) :)
with Vince ..
ZOMG x PMS
Some of the outfits.. Vicye ...

Van Mae

Kelly


Eve
Lina

The only guy model... If im not mistaken his name is Wayne .
All the models that night....

Congrats Mich & Wern :)
favourite picture of that night :) :)

A not-so-nice picture of me. But only nicest picture with her :)
with Wern :)
with Jassy, Steven, Hong yee, Euvin..
I scolded Steven that night because he told us he's not going and turned out he was there -.-
Jassy, Sam, Alina, me

Alina was super high that night.
Amused all of us :D
bumped into Marie :)
Mark & Jassy

wilson, me, jassy "ey why you wear turtle neck top? you very cold meh? or u sick?"
"ya lar. Sick wert"
"har. why sick??"
"Wah lau. Sick means sick lar. Sick cos i weak lar."
*giving me wtf look*
Hhahaha..
Vincent whom MIA for awhile.
Apparently he's debt collector now. Lol
Bumped into Liss that I havent been seeing since my monash malaysia years :)

Celina, SiewLi, me, Jassy
:)
with Aaron & Kui

Melissa, me, Lisa, Jassy ..
Lisa was so cute that night.
"Jon, jon, jon, help us take picture"
*that guy, which btw his name is Josh looked around and we all looked around as well*
"Jon, why you ignore me? Jon Jon"
Jassy & I told her, " his name is Josh"
"ohhhhh... errr... same thing. J also what. I drunk lar"
so cute :D

Great minds think alike.
Tutu skirts :)
candid ...
Jyushiang, jassy, Vince .


Kai Han, me, Jyushiang ... That night was awesome.
Jassy, Alina, Mel and I were on the podium in the side room. Hahahah.
It's been awhile since wse on the podium -.- lol.
This Friday, Halloween :D :D !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails