Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When you can't sleep

*Edited*
I found my outfit for this Friday :) *happy smile*
The miracle of Google :) I was google-ing Halloween costumes for this Friday at VII and I am still deciding what should I go as. All these are just too common -____-
I always want to be angel. Because I'm angel on the outer and on the inner as well *heh* :P
But I think I will most probably be seeing god knows how many angels that night :S

Cupid :D Me like. Pink pink pink :D
But I think it's abit too bimbo-ish. Heels in pink as well? O____o
Jassy will most probably get the shocked because too pink. Fml LOL
Nurse :D :D Because it's sexy :D But the boy said it's too common :( French maid :D Pimp/gangster... Ftw :) But I cant' pull of fedora :S School girl.. :S
I dressed up as school girl once and I dont intend to do it again.
I told Bryan worst comes to worst I wear sexy lingerie/pjs to go only and he said this,
"And when people ask what are u. You going to say, Im a sleeping monster"
-________________________________________-
But I got to give credit to him as well. Because I was being dam difficult today *at all times lar* and he still give in to me :D :D
Staying home for me *I hope* :P
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails