Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go screw your own life..

You know, those that judge are always jealous of you. Sometimes I dont even understand why people judge. Yes, I admit I do let out a vent or two to close friends about some people. But I never judge. I never assume. I didnt said, "She/He is like that" So why do people judge especially those friends of yours. Once you be my friend, I dont even understand why do you still judge. If there's anything you want to know, just ask. I will be gladly and willingly to tell you. And why do you even want to tell me rumours/gossips about my close friends? You know he/she is my close friend. You know it well enough that I care alot of he/she. But you deliberately try to tell me bad stuffs about him/she. And then when I didnt give the response you want to hear, you just shrug and tell me, "No offense okay. Cos i know you are offended. But i think you should be careful of him/her. I dont want you to get hurt in the end" Firstly, I trust my friend. Thank you for your concern :) I stand by my friends no matter what. I dont trust anything bad about him/her :) Because I know he/she is a nice person. Seriously. I do have faith in my friend okay. I dont care about what you and your friends want to stir. And it hurts at times because why do you all want to create rumours about my friends and telling me? And trying to wreck my friendship. It seriously hurts that you all will do that. Because I do treat you all as my friend until now. And i let bygones be bygones about what you all did to me and my friend. I let it go and I still dont get why are you trying so hard? It just hurt so badly. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails