Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mind your own business.

Sometimes I wish that people should just stop interfering with people's business. And stop causing dramas and misunderstanding. It's hard when one dramas after another keep coming. Stop giving me gossips. Because I can't be fucked about it. Choose to listen or not. Choose to believe or not. Choose to judge or not. It's up to the individual. Good. Awesome. My leg effing hurts like shit. I always injured my leg. It's either bruises. Wounds on the knee. Now the ankle is goddammit pain. I wish I was home so that mummy and daddy can bring me to the doctor. Yes, Im a spoilt brat. Why do you care. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails