Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Bow and Tie.. not

One of the Friday where it ended up being dam dramatic. Or rather how we perceived things. Anyway, because Euvin was trying to bring and help 30 people to enter 7 , in the end the two of us lost the mood to enter 7. We dropped by Bond awhile to wait for steven to finish his drinking/dancing/hyper-ing in 7 Not much pictures because all of us were already pissed off at the whole dam thing. -.- Euvin & a mysterious person :D

with my darling :) my two darlings. :) *loves*
my girl :D We both were in a little formal wear because 7 theme was bow & tie . I had a bow on my hair and i wore a tie but because Bond doesnt have bow & tie theme, i had to take out my tie. with Elaine ... Trying to kill time while waiting for ..... Them. Lol. Cos they both were thinking what pose to pose -.- Jassy & jyushiang
Had supper at China Bar that made me diarrhea the next day -.-
I will never eat there anymore -.-
The feeling of going toilet every half an hour is not something I want to repeat.
It's monday again. And its 9am and im still awake . omgosh.
Bryan went to bed after bullying me :(
Dim sum soon. Yay.
Have a good week :)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails