Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dont let this facade shows

Sometimes I wish I could be a different person, maybe it would be easier, but instead I need to embrace who I am and trust that everything around me won't crumble. Sometimes it makes my living harder, but other times it makes me depressed. I pretend to be happy when I'm really aren't and I try to be something for everyone in order to feel loved. But underneath it all I just want to be loved for who am I. I sometimes fear myself and who I am and I don't want to waste a second of my life, but I don't know where to go or where to turn. No wonder my plan of a drastic change ended up sticking back to the same old me. And I don't want to go yetttt :( Why is it when the time you don't want it, you will end up getting it but when you are so determined to have it, you will end up losing it? This question been running in my mind for weeks :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails