Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who are they. My true friends

A somesort last post before I :) Flashbacks of my awesome friends :) I miss the memories I had with them :) With them, when it's time to study, we hardcore like mad until we all look so haggard and tired. And when it's time to play, trust me, we play it hard :) :) Lol. Sherman, whom I called Shermieeeeeee *with the exaggerated Eeeee* :) lol. Jason, which i always Jo-wennnnnnnnngggg or korrr :) These two guys never fail to amuse me kao kao with all their lame jokes and lame conversations. I really miss these two guys at times like this. I miss my kor that never fail to give me good advice :) :) My second last night in Malaysia was spent with them. One word : Awesome! :) :) Marshy so cute. She said, " kat you cannot go first. You never sing with me" I miss her. Pangky. Bear. My minnie mouse. My smally. Everyone there :)
Jo-Weng kor suprise 21st :)
These group of people are the one that made leaving Monash Malaysia hard :( :(

my rice gang :) :) *dont ask why we are called the rice gang. It's our secret* :D :D
Big Rice is back in Malaysia T____________T eating all the yummy food and forget about me already :(((((( Lol.
Last but not least...

My two pillars of strengths :)
These two are my left and right. :)
With them, my troubles seem so far away .
I love youu girlies. Always will :)
A flashback post of those that leave a mark in my life.
Always will :) :)
I can't wait to see all of you all soon.
The part where I cant decide is whether should I do it silently or not.
Maybe I should :) Saves the trouble. The tears. The hatred. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails