Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Let me go back to being a kid

*Edited* In life we have to go through a certain amount of pain in order to be label as adult :) And I believe so :) With such pain, it's either you show the world you are in pain or you hide it well enough. I choose the latter. Because why show the world how you feel when you can't even handle your own emotions? Mia-ing for awhile because of some stuffs * At times Im so dam weak that it scares me because I always let my emotions take control over me. I know pretty stupid of me* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. heyyy, all the best with what ur goin through

    What doesnt kill u makes u stronger dear.

    Perservere okay =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you babeee :))

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails