Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is where it starts and ends.

I'm still up at 730am. Great. No wonder my skin condition is not at its peak right now -.- I got home at 4ish am and stone and clean my room and is bright awake right now -.- Fml. Anyhow, last Friday was an awesome celebration for my youngest sister, Yi Wei :) The suprise turned out to be good :) Her friends did a suprise dinner for her at Ying Thai Yiling & I were supposed to be at the dinner but as usual, we took too long to get ready and ended up missing dinner. Not forgetting the cut cake session. -_- But our little sister left us with one big piece of the cake :) *loves* The cake that look like birthday girl's favourite dog back home :) Accompanying Yiling to have dinner at RiceBar because it was the nearest. my forever babi. *Finally that night I come clean with you with my problems* :)
As we had time to kill after dinner, we headed to Milano to watch our Raymond Lam concert.LoL.
And as what girls do best....
Hohohohho. because babi was on the phone. I layan myself :) :D
Babi and I.
*my hair color is so dark now. -.- It makes me look more mature -.- *

And again :) :) Yi Wei's second celebration that night was at Bond :) :)
And yet again her friends suprise her :)
Melb family *loves*
And again :) :)
Yet another one. Lol.

Birthday girl and her friends. *im bad with names. So sorry*
birthday girl Yi Wei, Aeon, YiLing, me :) my sisters in Melbourne :)
Bumped into Praevin :)
*All the best for your paper on Wed* :)
Elsie, uhm uhm, Ee Teng, birthday girl & Im-sorry-i-cant-remember

One of my girls, Erica :)
Whom I havent been catching up with for ages. :(

Her smiley face before her tequilla shots.
With my babi :) :)
On the dance floor :) Headed to Rhine's table because it was her farewell celebration that night.
Everyone is heading back home T___________T
with Rhine

And her brother Way..
Picture with her because we were too tired to dance and because we wanted to drink more alcohol :P :P
I love her :)
Birthday girl :) :)
With JyuShiang ...
My hair so nice in this picture. :D :D
Straight and curl at the right places. :D :D
Marco & I
Yi wei & Jyushiang
After a few-down-everything-in-one-go & not forgetting mixing it with champagne, I cant remember much what happened in between.
Hence, I dont even remember taking some of the pictures below.
Ziying, me, Eeteng.

Happpy birthhhdayyyyy lil sister :) :)

Babi that has the most outrageous imaginations ever :P
Bumped into John Pau ...
I have no idea why my face expression was in this way.
Maybe the drink is too disgusting.
with Tracy ..
Okay. I have no idea who is her. I was sitting down and randomly taking pictures with whoever that enter the VIP room -.-

with Aeon

EeTeng & I :)
*but i dont remember taking this picture* -.-
I have no idea when this picture was taken -.-
Never ever drink champage -.-
And yet again I dont remember taking this picture -.-
with Rene .. YiLing, me, Vincent

*ahem* *ahem* *ahem* :D :D

sweetest thing ever :) :)
That night, the birthday girl wasnt drunk but me and YiLing were super high -.-
Dam super cannotmakeit.com :P
But overall everything that night was awesome. :)
And thank you Zam for making sure I was alright and all :)
I was feeling abit emotional that night and Zam, Gan & all were trying to make me laugh. :)
Btw Jas, no one to do running man with okay! :( :(
They played Riverside and Bonkers but I got no one to do running man with! Why?? -.-
Breakfast tmw? :) :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails