Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who are you..

I love my pillars of strengths. They don't expect me to do anything for them :) They listen to me rant and rant and cry and cry without judging me. Without even asking me what's the problem. They just let me cry because they know I need to cry it all out. I'm so lucky to have them. They don't expect me to understand everything that happened. Every downfall make me a stronger person :) And they have so much faith in me. More than me myself have in my ownself. Yunnie, you know what I think and what I want to say when I don't know how to explain it. And your encouragement and advices seriously touched my heart. Every single time I run back to you, you just know what to do and what I go through. Yinzie mummy, thank you for not giving up or expecting me to be cheerful when Im not. I know you will understand because we go through all these together despite that we are million kms apart. But I know I can count on you to call me from Malaysia and bring me back up. And it's time for me to give myself a break :) A mia period :) Love everyone that always make me laugh :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Bao Bei,

    little did you know this post of yours made my day and also,everything that i'm going through now seem easier.look at this wonderful ability of yours darling :)

    because i know i have you.
    never off each others side despite million miles apart.a covenant that i'm willing to be tied to for lives and lives and lives.take care and ganbattei dear.

    miss and love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ability . I have none. my ability is just to make the world seems like a better place for everyone.

    I told yin losing any of the Fourth-ish S is equivalent to losing *touch wood* any of my family.
    I reallly feeel so tired of trying darling.

    I keep trying and trying but I just cant anymore.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails