Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I love her

Hellogoodbye *Edited* Yes I was taking a break from the world of internet. From the world for a few days :) Lately, I been having sleepless nights since Sunday night. I can't sleep. I can't take short power nap. I literally can't sleep despite my mind is so effing tired and my eyes are so heavy. If this go on, I don't know how much my mind and body can take it :( :( I tried every single method from drinking warm milk, counting sheep, listening to songs, finding a good position to sleep, lavender scented candle to whatever that helps. Oh well, let's hope that the doctor will prescribed me sleeping pills . A random note, I found this on Yunnie's facebook status and my heart goes all melt. It's nothing big but that little something she did make me feel appreciated :)

I don't know whether is it readable but it stated,
" Baby Kat, 'Im strong when I'm weak' :) with you *loves*
:)
Yes I'm feeling better. Thanx to my awesome friends. And it's different now because I started to catch up with my high school mate and it is awesome. They love me to the fullest. :) :) When Im sad, they just know it without me saying anything. When I'm happy, they know it as well. This is what I call awesome friends. And Jas despite the whole world judge us, I will still believe in you :) Zam texted me and said, "smile cos all your troubles never happened" I felt so touched. Thank youuuuuu Zam :) And last night because I was emotionally unstable, Zam & Jas brought me out for a night full of fun :) I appreciate it :) :)
Have a good day people. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails