Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello everyone. It's Friday again

I think I'm getting old. No seriously. Sad to say it out loud but I am. I think for now when I head to clubs, I will just sit down on the sofa and rest and drink my water or soho lemonade while facebooking in club. :P Shal's sort of farewell at Seven :)
Jas, me, Shal :)
With bimbo love :)

Shal and Jassy :)
And it was my high school mate birthday :)

Happy birthday Nick Wong :)
A year older but wiser :)

Bumped into Jess at Seven. Havent been seeing her for such a long time :)

with Jassy and Denny
With Tze Haw.
Look at his red face. :P
Bumped into Gan, Wilson and gang :)

Aihh.. why me and Jas look so dam tan -_-
With Chee Yong and Gan .
Wilson, Jas, Ash and a tiny bit of Wilson :P
Yup. There are two Wilsons' :)
With Gan that has period pain that night :P :P LMAO
And when alcohol hits the guys....
Pout :D :D
David, why so lansi? :P
As commented on Facebook, David said,
"Im being raped"
Hahahaha..
Wilson and Jassy :)

Have a safe flight babe. And congrats on graduating :)
With Yee Vonne :)
Ash and Jassy Candid picture of the alcoholics.
Period still can drink alcohol ar Gan? :P
Wilson, Shal and Vincent :)
with Vincent ....
This picture amuses me all the time. :D :D
Jassy, why so happpy :P

Ash and David tak layan :P

Vincent caught in action :P
Last but not least....

Say no to cameras :P
Have a good week people :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails