Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CQ it's where Easter starts

Sunday Easter was spent in CQ :) Two clubbing nights in a weekend. Gosh. I ain't party animal . I just party for events :) Fortunately we did not attend Snow Party at Amber on Saturday. If not, if will be three nights in a row partying. Gosh.. Tiring okay! As quoted by Yi Ling, "Not young anymore okay" :P Yi Ling and I went to city earlier to have our dinner at none other than Dessert House
Headed to CQ pretty early to avoid the long line...
Lo and behold, Ming Kim was there early as well :p
the before we get sweaty and still wrapped in coat picture :) First time ever, the two of us head to club so early.
We are usually the late ones, where the line got dam long and we had to work some connections to enter :p
Oh well, there's first time for everything :)

Theme of the night: Bunnies! :)
Hence, the bunny ears! :)

the bunny girls *loves* :) with Jasmine and June
with Ming Kim and Kelvin

with my all time favourite clubbing kaki and gossip kaki :)
with Jasmine ..... :)
the Monash gang :) :)
Headed upstairs to wish the birthday girl, Mishiao Happy birthday! :)
Yin Yen, Jasmine, Susan, me, Yi Ling *hearts* :) Happpy Birthday babe! :)
It's obvious which is the birthday girl.. the one in black! :)
Heard she were pretty gone that night!
shots after shots! LOL

with the gorgeous birthday girl :)

and with YinYen .... :)

Jasmine wanted us to be like a bunny. LOL
aiyo, my face cannot make it la... :(
Yi Ling and I headed back down to have ABC with Ming Kim and all :)
ABC in CQ that night cannot make it.
More citrus than alcohol.
Just like drinking orange juice. Quote from Yi Ling ...
*alcoholic sial this Yi Ling* :P
ABC that has no effect ! ROAR :(
Headed to the other side :) :) :)
Vince and Yi Ling :) Yi Ling, you look so cute la with the bunny ears! :P

with Vince, Aik Sin, Randy and Jonathan

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." :)

with Fiona and two guys that interrupt our picture session. ROAR! :p

with Aik Sin and Randy
i love-esy my bunny girl :) :)

bumped into Melissa Pong and Sutra :)
and bumped into my manager Samuel ... lol .. this is priceless! :P

with Samuel and Randy
the *ahem* alcoholics *ahem :p minus me and Yi Ling :p

Suphannee, Yi Ling, me , Chia-E Will end this post with a picture of ....

us :)
"Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You cant have too many friends because then you're just not really friends." Have a good easter break everyone! As for me, I'm just gona hibernate at home and catch up with my studies :) Btw, Milli stop writing on my wall saying I'm alcoholic! Bad impression okay! :P i;m not alcoholic.. :D :D !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails