Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's start it a little earlier will us

Good Friday was spent at Bond Lounge & 7 :) A great way to start off our weekend and easter holiday with alcohol + party :) We practise this quote, " True friends stab you in front" :)
Different venue, different crowd, different party but same meeting point :) Bumped into Marie at 7 :)
and lo and behold, high school mates yo :) me, catherine, yi ling :)

I dragged Singz in the picture despite that she don't know that guy. Well, I dont either :-P

siew li was tipsy when i bumped into her! :-P crowded area made capturing a picture hard.. lol

hahaha.. i dont know what am i doing .. lol

two tipsy girls and two sober girls I'm the sober one okay! -_-
and some random dude came into our picture -_- LOL
Will update about my CQ Easter Bunny Night!
:) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. are you sure you're the sober one bao bei mi???? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbyun : yess baby yunniee :) i didnt drink.. cos i make a pact with myself, " no drinking unless its friend birthday" :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails