Search This Blog

Sunday, April 05, 2009

I can't help it ..

I feel like breaking down. I feel like things are so not worth it right now. I feel that everything is falling apart. Give me a minute to cry for the things that are so bleak right now. Just a few minutes will do. But maybe, jus MAYBE that few minutes of crying will not make it better. That few minutes cant even cheer you up and your inner positve self is dying slowly. All you left is just waiting for miracle to happen. Because sometimes without miracle you are unsure whether you will still survive. And if that few minutes of crying cant make yourself feel better, you know everything is falling apart. Bit by bit. Piece by piece. Sheet by sheet. Soon, you will be left with one last breath and with that, you used it on something important. But at that time, you do not know what MATTERS the MOST anymore. Tell me, how would you overcome this feeling? Because I really hope to find out before it's too late. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. *Pulls you in and hugs you tight.

    Poor baby..i'm not sure what exactly to tell you.in fact, i have no idea what are the right words to make you feel better.
    A lot of times, time just flies and I struggled it through the moment you have now.It has always been hard and it will never be easy but darling, you have everything you need within to get through this.
    It will be soon before you know it.

    Worth it or not, as girls, we will always still continue doing what we think is right. I'm with you in every decision you make and every step you take.love you much much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We complain at our worst state, wondering when time will turn better and things will fall back into place again, but sometimes we never know we had already moved on,..

    Perhaps soon, we will wake up in the morning and realised , hey i'm over it !

    Babe, this is life yeah, full of obstacles and challenges, i'm really glad that some bad things happen to help me realise who are my true friends that i can trust.

    Words cannot express how grateful i am that you came into my life when i lose a 6 years plus friendship, .. I treasure you even more now, with trying your best to help me in another dramatic problem.

    We will always be there for each other yeah?

    hug hug :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails