Search This Blog

Friday, April 03, 2009

Black and white affair

Another birthday celebration for Harvey on the day of his birthday. Harvey held a drink and chill session at one of the bar in QV. Great friends made the environment a good chilling area :)
me, jeanie, yiling, zoey
me, lilianne, yi ling. anna, june, lyncia

the waiters and us .. LOL
group pictures.. half of the group :)

bumped into Sing Yee .. she's my high school mate and shes Harvey's friend as well.
Small world :)

the other group.. haha
my girl and I :) *loves*

Happy birthday Harvey! Big boy already =p The two of us headed to Bond Lounge after that to check out the black and white party :) It turned out to be awesome in the end *wink* Yi Ling bumped into her friend which bring us in to the VIP Room :)

my poser friend :-p

And indeed a small world. I bumped into Sheryl . She's one of the owner of ProjectMuffStit
Happy Birthday Shaun ! the one of the far left! Despite that I look like shit here. But the only picture with the birthday boy before he Ko-ed :P Yi ling, Vince and I :) I have no idea who took this picture. LOL With Tracy :) us with our angry monkey shots :) which btw turned out to be cranberry juice :P

with Aik Sin .

Vince and Yi ling.
The night was awesome ..
And with my lucky charm with me, we had fun : )
Have a good weekend :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails