Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy birthday Ming

Been happily heading out to city after 3 days of rest at home :) Waking up early in the morning to head out as shops closes at 5pm :( Lousy Melbourne :p It's just like the winter break this year. Waking up early to head out to city to spend as much time with Alicia before she heads back to Malaysia for goood . Alicia, you fei mui, faster come back here la. I miss your FAT CINDY :P Anyway, due to me being lazy of bringing my camera out or taking it out from my bag, I am patiently waiting for people to upload pictures in facebook for me to steal :P But everyone is being a lazy poke :P On the 5th of november, I couldnt stand temptations and went to city to join Ming's 20th Birthday Celebration with the gang despite that i have paper the next day. See how important you are :P You better treat me better and start taking Yiling's hint :P Birthday boy .. :)
the MR family :P lol .. look at my chan face. :( due to days and nights of overdosing on coffee and also been sleeping for 1 hr only everyday. ROAR! : (

eugene, cheryl, yiling, ming.
Not much picture because yi ling didnt upload on facebook or update her blog. hahaha
Next post, Ricaaaa's 21st :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails