Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Time to head out

After three days of sleeps and rest at home. With masks on my face, chicken essence, birds nest and healthy food, I am well enough to head out :) Headed to city today with the boy : ) Everyone is still having exams. Excep those girlies back home :( I hate Melbourne shops! Everything closes so dam early! I reached city around 3. And i have around 2plus hours to walk around. Ugh! Forced the boy to return the environment box shit things at Office Works because he bought 10 boxes! -_-""" I dont have that much stuffs to fit into 10 boxes! *rolls eyes* Joking :) I know you mean well :) But 10 boxes are too much :P Bought my first pair of gladiator sandals :) Woot! loving it :) Milli, i bet you will love it too. Wait till u see it! Hahahaha Had dinner at Noodle Kingdom at Russell St. Hot & Sour soup doesnt taste as nice as the one in glenny :( And the dumpling's dam oily! omgosh! O_____________________o Baby girl's 21st tmw : ) What to wear? : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAAHHA, u SURE 10 boxes is too much? TRUST me Kathryn, when i packed i was surprised with how many boxes i had.

    U can ask Deb. I sent 8 boxes to her house.

    And i left 2 boxes in Frankston. Sent 2 bags home with my parents. Curi some of Elwyn's luggage space. And left another bag with my Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue : hahahahaahha.... i hope so.. lol
    u got so many boxes ? omgoshhh!!!


    stepht : sudah update :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails