Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just two more...

Two more assignments to go for this week. 2 due tomorrow. Some.one.please.kill.me. Sighs! I foresee tonigh'ts company will be my coffeeSS + my music. JUST TWO MORE! On another note, I went to Chaddy VIP Sale yesterday. I been going to VIP Sale since last year when i came melbourne. Never miss any of the sale unless I am back home. Woot! I know I should be staying at home to uhm do assignment but then its Chaddy VIP SALE! How can i not go? Plus, i need a little de-stressing :D hahaha But this time VIP Sale was so disappointing . Sighs. As compare to last VIP Sale, which was in uhm May i think. But I still able to score some goods :D I foresee Rica is gona said this, "Kat wert. Of course must buy something one la" WHERE GOT !?!!?!? REASONABLE ONLY BUY ONE OKAY! :D Met up with Jas Jas and meshel.. :) :) *sorry i was a BIT late* :P Guess how long i stay in chaddy for? :D :D haha I went there arouns 2ish until it closes :D woooot ! hahahah okay. back to assignment. sighs. I cant wait for my picnic.. Jas, dont want to wear hat la.. i look ugly in hat one. T_T !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there my girl,it shall be over soooon,pretty soon.
    It's more than half way through.

    Pls take really good care of yourself in Aussie okie..i long to see your face and hear yer voice physically..ss with you..laugh at the same silly stuff..tease yang yang together,always diet-in when we see fattening food bt STILL eat and alot,alot more..

    Lovin you dearly my bao bei mi.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to wear that hat for picnic!

    ok. i dunno which hat u talking. but i wanna wear that hattttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. bbyun : i misssss uuuuuuuuuuu my mi mi :(((((((( i wana SS with uuuuuuuuuuu soooonnnnn..

    milli : HAHAHAHHAHH ... DUN HAVE SPECIFIC HAT LA .. HAVENT BUY :p

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails