Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

happy mooncake festival

So, I am finally done with my 4 assignments due on the same week. Dam hectic okay! I only slept for less than 3 hours everyday for a week. I look dam chan and haggard .... O______________O But everything's alright now.. Just one more oral test to go on Monday, then I am done :D And then will go into study mode for finals :D Okay.. Stop rolling eyes .. I will be in library after september break! :D Oh on a happy note, Joe gave me mooncake because he knows I'm such a pig, always want to eat food.. :P hahaha gotto pose with the mooncake before the mooncake going into my stomach :P And because he's trying to fatten me up, hence he gave me another mooncake today.. Dam fattening okay.. But then he knows I dam love mooncake, so have to eat la T_T hahahahaa.. joking baby, i love it :D :) :) :)
Tonight, barbeque at yI LING's place :)
Pictures will be uploaded when i got it from her :)

on the way to yi ling's ... This time I remember to off flash unlike someone who forgot to last time... tsk tsk.. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails