Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's 31st again..

So after weeks of not myself.. I guess it's time for me to get myself back into action. As in like get into study mood.. Time is money :D
*slaps myself*
Long overdue pictures.
30.08.08, Merdeka Eve @ Exchange Hotel, Kings St
Yunnieee said I am so patriotic :P It was just an excuse to head out to have fun :P
The event originally held at Syn Bar, which i happily thought it was S-Y-N-C Bar O____________o dam bimbo =_="
The venue changed Exchange Hotel because it seems that Syn Bar couldnt accomodate the amount of people.
Fortunately, it wasnt packed like 7.
Pictures. But it was up on Facebook way earlier. Lol
oh well. *shrugs*
Tickets. Xian, me, Janice, Millicent, Yi Ling.
Before heading in...
kisses :D While waiting for the rest to done what they are doing... hahaha
*Jas, it was still early thats why i can take pictures. Not much people inside* :P
with my ass spanking Millicent.. whom said i am a bimbo.. but a hot one right? :P *kisses and hugs* : )

I bumped into Wilfred .. : ) Wei Chiang's bestie :)
Mee, Vincent, Yiling, mun hong and someone that i forgot his name *SorrY*

and guess who i found.. Sing Yee and the ever talented Mich Stit :D

and with Yang's friends. I cant remember their names. hahahah :P the girlies girls :) two innocent and two evil hahahaha
with Ming Yang .. because of this picture, everyone commented some freaking lame comemnts.. =_=" sometimes people are just so wtf man.. and dont get the jokes.. gosh,well i cant blame others cos they dont get jokes. with Edwinn
Steven and i
China bar after for supper.
Happy Belated Merdeka ! :D hahaha !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I was telling Jac how hot you looked hereeee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahha...
    thank youuuu :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails