Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

When I found my love..

Happy 1 Month Joseph M. Lee
1 month of being with you always fill with laughters and sometimes downs. But those fights and down made us a better couple :)
your accent when you tried to speak canto = CMI :P but always put a smile on my "chubby cheeks" =_=" hahaha
And you trying to get to know my girls, whom you know that are a dear to me..
You loving me for who I am. Loving my unreasonable temper and tantrum :P My demand :P *hungryyyyy, i want fooodd* :P And u made me food within minutes :)) *I wana drink chocolate milk now . now . now* And u went out to buy me my chocolate milk and ran back because you dont want me to wait.
And u coming early to my place to cook me breakfast so i can have my breakfast when i wake up :))
Words cant describe everything :) But you are one special guy to me :) ♥ you babyy :) hugs & kisses all the way from my place :D hahaha *thanx for everything you did for me. I am happy and suprised and happy* : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww.Baby kat kat,i melted by your words.

    hehe,am missin' you really much here.
    and sayer sudah baca his bloggy.teehees.

    Dear,
    am proud of you for many things but at the moment,i'm indeed,truly proud of you having the strength and faith to trust and love again.
    To have the faith in people is not easy,so is to have the ability to love afterall that youd gone through.

    You are my pride.

    Lots love.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. thanx my mou mou mi :)))

    i miss u much much also :(
    i guess with the busy uni life, blog and facebook is the only way to catch up with each other :((

    and i guess like what ur latest post bout, appreciate those in front of u..
    cos if u lost that chance, you wont have a second chance..

    my dearie, hopes everytings right for u :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails