Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Old memories that will never be forgotten

I was looking through my old albums of pictures and it left me thinking back the old memories. Every single pictures had its own story and its own beginning and ending. "Pictures paint a thousand words" Hence, this post is going to be fill with pictures of memories that will leave you saying, "Aaaa, those were the days when we........... " :) CPU days.. I miss my pre-university days. We had so much fun despite the drama *ahem* Anne, u remember the dramas? Im sure you do ;-) We look dam young. Dam youthful. Can be inside those commercial to promote anti-aging cream already. hahaha. Anne's 19th birthday @ Souled Out, Hartamas. Dam 'tau keh' (kiddie) face right. Hahaha.My hair dam dam long and thick, i like :-) With minnie mouse and chilli padi :-P This was when we were in first year university. These two left me in Monash and joined UTS,Taylor. :-P I miss them like mad now :( They are my partners when Im in a bitchy mood :-D hehe and im happily married to Anne now :-) haha... right ?? ;-) First year university Monash. With my high school bestfriend, Aaron Tey. I miss him like mad now. I just saw a video of his suprise face in Natalia's blog. Made me miss him more. Him and his vulgar words. Be good Ren! :-) He always greet me with, " mat 7" or either that , "LDF la" =_=""

with the two lovelies, KeL & Vonnie @ Langkawi, 2006. I miss my long hair :( Vonnie looks so adorable here. *pinch* :-) with SherVe dear @ Forever 21 launch :-) Be good babes! ;-)
Summer of 2006. After me and Yinz summer papers, met up with our darling Erica for a girls day out and also to catch up with her before she flew to Melbourne :-( Our first girls day out @ My Home Bistro, Hartamas. We were supposed to have fondue k! But it wasnt open that night. I was dam dam sad :-( that i threw tantrum :-P hahah and we reunite again. lol. 2nd girls day out. This time it was at Friendster Cafe, Pyramid. Because it's much more convenient for us :-) since me and Yinz once again taking summer class. haha. Dam sad case like that right. Lol. Look how much each one of us changed from the picture above and this picture. I definitely fatter la because of Melbourne :-( Melbourne fatten me up. wtf . I hate you, Melbourne! :-P
Evelyn.. you will become fatter as well :-P hahah.. wtf :-p
Genting with saucey :-P He looked so immature here dong! :-P "tau keh" jason :-P hahaha..
with my sap ngong vain little mummy . haha .. Thank you for being a part in my life :-) despite that i alwis merajuk on you. LoL. Thank you for loving me. haha.. wtf .. sounds wrong. so wrong. ROAR! *inner joke* hahaa still looking young. hahah .. @ TGIF, Curve
with the crazy people in Jason Bear's Crib/Mansion. This was taken a few days before I flew to Melbourne. They made me laugh like mad all the times especially Marshie. @ KokWee's crib during one of our hardcore study moments. Hardcore still can take pictures. Yeng leh .. haha... @ my place :-) after Yinzie accompany me to do my medical check up :-) thank you mummy dear :-) hehee... Then, we went Centerpoint after that to study but pape KokWee was 2 hours late T_T A more recent picture of me :-) Fatter la right.. Sighs. Dont have to rub it in :-( with Anne @ Airport :-( and now we are happily married to each other. wtf.. haha *inner joke la dong* :-P hahah.. I want Mambo, shopping, and major bitching with you okay? :-)
Yun, you are part of my memories and my future :-) Though not much pictures of u and me but i dont need one because I will alwis remember our silly moments and happy moments and not forgetting sad moments :-) Love you alwis :-) xoxo I saw a quote in Natalia's blog : "Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose." I would never trade anything for these memories. These memories are so precious to me :-) I didnt post most of the pictures that contained memories because there are too much sweet and bitter memories to be posted up. And also because blogger wouldnt allow me to post too many pictures :-( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails