Search This Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Test test test

AIS test on Tuesday was alright. Hopefully can score. And Peter Kruiger, the unit coordinator said it's the easiest as compare to finals. WAT?!?!?!? Meaning final is gona be a killer. -_-"" Actually, I quite like AIS lor . Yinz said Im crazy for liking AIS. hehe! Im in a VERY happy mood today despite that Im a little sick and assignments stress ahead. In a good mood ar because I bumped into someone today :D *cheeky smile* hehe That someone is so nice ! ok.. not a very good word to describe.. I feel so hyper until now. My girls, come online soon! I want to tell you so you can feel giddy with me :D hehe !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails