Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Teys'

Happy 21st Kelly Tey & Aaron Tey!
Same surname, nearly same time of birth. Haha.. Long lost twin ey? ;-)


vain and poser are words to describe you! :D hahah. But on a serious note, loving, caring and an awesome friend are words I would describe you when people ask me what i think of you. You never fail to cheer me up whenever i need a lift :) Never fail to go shopping with me whenever I wants to. Thank you for being a great friend to me :) Eventhough we are millions kms apart, but our friendship will remain strong :) xoxo.
Have a great 21st. Drink an extra shots for me :D hahaha...

A silly guy but nevertheless a great friend. Always hear me rant about stuffs and alwis believe in me .. Although you always used vulgar words on me O_O -_-""" but thank you for being my friend. Study hard la ey :D Ask you to fly here you dont want.. tsk tsk .. A very honest friend indeed hor. "San, you dam fat already" was the first sentence he said to me when he saw me last year end -_-""" !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails