Search This Blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Freaking hell game.

Went to Atlantic housewarming on friday. Nearly go crazy with the, "if this is tea and this is coffee, what is this" game and "Did the lady die today" game. Freaking mind twisting sial .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can hear William and Hari voices with the tea, coffee sentences. OMG.. hahahahahha.. But it's fun once u get it *ahem* hahahaa.. Crazy week ahead. will be happy once this week is over ! :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw ur Easter break post.

    OH MY GOD I MISS U PEOPLE.
    I MISS MELBOURNE
    I MISS FRANKSTON!!!!

    I am stuck in a HOSTEL in an ulu place now... auditing a college...

    Hey, what's Choke doing arr by the way? Masters or something arrr???

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue! hieee !!!

    i misss you toooooo

    where are u now btw??

    hes doing masters :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails