Search This Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

A birthday post for my baby yun

HAPPY Birthday BABY YUN !
 I recalled the first time i met you, which was the day Im leaving for Melbie. You came to send me off despite that we only know each other existence through Yinz. Nevertheless, that time our friendship begins
At airport 2007 ...
Then, when i came back for summer holiday, we bonded . No doubt, there's an undeniable connection between us haha. We cam-whore like crazy, we tease Yinz like mad, we laugh very loudly at the silliest things, we syok sendiri to the max and we can even burst out laughing by looking at each other faces
Whenever I go out, I will asked Yinz to bring you along because you made me laugh like mad everytime withut fail. And never fail to give me endless advice and being there for me.
At Joanne's 21st .. Being part of my girls and making my 21st memorable Going through the same thing but yet you tell yourself to be strong and I admired you for that.

Doing silly things with me ... Not forgetting Yinz for introducing you to me. If its not because of her, I wouldnt have gain such wonderful friend . You girls are my precious

I heart you because you are you. Because you are Shi Yun Hope you are having a blast for your 20th. I wish I was there with you to see how you being torture and being suprised .. Nevertheless, all the best in life alrighty sweetie. xoxo.. *pulling you in a tight tight hugs* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. One of the qualities of a friendship is to show a simple regard for each other.

    Honey,it means a lot to me.
    I thank you so much,it was really sweet of you for saying the things you said and above all,just being the katkat i'd known.
    haha.
    You made me miss you even more*:/
    waiting fer you to be home.Hugs.Love ya baby rice.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbyunnnnnn....

    awwww... thanx babe..
    you alwis know how to make my day :)
    dam.. i missyou even more nowww la :(
    i miss those silly moments together...

    im coming homeeee :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails