Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

day out with the housemates

11th April 2008, Girly Day Out with the housemates

I decided to check out Melbourne uni night market with the housemates :) We reached there quite late thus no food left :( Alicia gave up on food hunting after awhile because too many people = suffocating =P After much complains of our tummy , we decided to try Rice Bar... Wanted to head to Big Mama but thinking of how long it takes for the food to come put us off. After dinner, Jo is craving for dessert and off we go to TeaTimeRen or something like that .
me, housemates, Jo (part of housemate la :D )
Jo with her black tea with milk and pearls..
alicia trying to take a sip of jo's drink.. wai sek :P :P
me and housemate .. *love*

with jo jo :D

uhmmm.... uhmm *shy*
me me me with my new found fav drink.. jasmine green tea with milk.. no pearls! because its fattening :P hahha
alicia with her taro milk tea with pearls ... :)
time for a nap :P !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails