Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Had my first day of summer class yesterday.
Saw lots of familiar faces...I guess everyone thinks that e-business is an easy subject.
Seeing Mr Gan again for the third times. Gosh.
I nearly fell asleep inside the lecture :P But I avoid that by bugging my smally Yinz
After class, headed to Pyramid with my two favourite girls ; Erica and Yinz.
Our last girls' day out was before Erica left for Melbie at the beginning of the year.
Time do fly huh. With a blink of an eye, 2006 is coming to an end and we had been friends for a year?Look how much we had changed over the months.
Nevertheless, I had fun with you two girls :)
Supposed to be a girls' day out but we girls do need an odd one in the group yes? to be the photographer :P :P
Finally went to the new Pyramid. The shopping there made me feel so disappointed :(
We had lunch at Friendster Cafe.
The environment was awesome. Love the ambience. A good place to chill or catch up with friends.. Although, me and Erica find the place a tad too warm for our liking ..

Caesar Salad, Trio Pasta, Blueberry Cheesecake, Cabonara with bacon.

with Erica... Let's Wii in Melbie k ? :D :D

Yinz and Erica
with my sweethearts :) *hugs and kisses*
how can i not have a picture with her ? :D :D my chubby, known as k****** now.. ROFL :P thank you sze sze for telling me the nick. Lol

Her Trio Pasta..

my blueberry cheesecake...
thank god ming yang wasnt there. If not, he will give some sarcastic comment *rolls eye*
her cabonara...

me, alvin, yinz, erica.

we wore white pumps that day. It wasnt plan. Great minds do think alike :D

candid shots

a glimpse of the new pyramid :)

I had fun with my two girls. Going out with the both of you girls never fail to make me feel so loved and pamper. These two girls pamper me like mad. I heart heart you girls :)

p/s: Erica, i want the Neverfull :( :( why no more ?? :(

Yinz, i need to earn more money :P

Alvin, i wana drive your car. I bet you two secretly had fun when i was driving that day :D

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails