Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Girl Day Out!

After marketing paper yesterday, Erica picked me and Yin from uni *thanx girl for picking me up and dropping me home as well* They so nice let me pick where to shop! I sayang them alot .. So we went Hartams! We went in Cats Whiskers and Cynna Dolls. But then nothing much in Cynna Dolls. Only bought a top in Cats Whiskers *emo* Nvm.I'm going shopping with KeL and Vonnie soon! *so happy* Life is good when you know who you friends are!! Oh not forgetting, we got lost on our way.. Thanx to my not so good sense of direction. I don't drive.So, usually, I will just sit in the car! hehee.. . We wanted to try cheese fondue in House of Fondue but... but... It was closed when we reached the shop! how can? why? why? why? *wails* We decided to give My Home Bistro a try as we are getting hungry. Cristro's was the former name for My Home Bistro. Had too much. End up too full How to diet like that? Confirm fat d! Hartamas, 5ht of Feb 2007

In Cats Whisker...We girls just love mirrors.

Me and Yin. I wurve this red dress top? But they said it's too short. *bummed*

me, yin, erica in My Home Bistro! The environment is so dam romantic. Three girls wana romantic-ing

me, yin, erica.. Another picture of us girls!

me and yin..

me and Erica... *i secretly called her Rica!* LoL

The yummy-licious food. We had two pizza and spaghetti. In the end, we couldnt finish the pizza.

Just me and my Gold-digger..

More pictures in my Multiply! I'm too darn lazy to upload pictures!

Thanx for a great day yesterday, Yin and Erica! It was awesome! I love girl's day out!

I can't wait for tmw! I'm going out with KeL and Vonnie! yay! *jumps around happily* havent been seeing them for ages!

Toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails