Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The long await post. 24th January 2007, Vonnie's BBQ Birthday We went birthday pressie hunting on that day itself because everyone want to be part of pressie hunting. So yea, kinda last minute but.... Panic mades buying something more exciting We were supposed to be there at 7pm! But when Wee and I reached Zhi's house, the three guys are still stalking's other people's blog! We had to keep bug them to get ready And not forgetting, the performance by our own Malaysia Rain.... *i promise him that his name shouldnt be mention and the video will be a secret* So, sorry Vonnie for reaching your BBq late. But at least I'm not as late as Jason right? Thanx for inviting me and stuffing me with foods! I end up eating too much ! LoL In Zhi's house, while waiting for the three guys to get ready. Me and Wee cam-whore kao- kao With Zhi and Edwin. Zhi said, "do-re-mi" .. hehe but u guys r sending on a higher level la k. I'm not that short ! Vonnie's chocolate cake.. Yummy-licious

Vonnie, the birthday girl with her cake.

The girls with the bday girl with jason lim... with kelly bunny with the uhm subang guys?

the klang guys with Vonnie ... with Vonnie, the bday girl the twins with Vonnie. It's hard to get the twins to take picture, where two of them standing side by side.J and Vonnie

Vonnie and KeL. These two best buds been treating me so dam nice. Mwah! Mwah! The lovebird. Juz and Vonnie. They are so sweet together. It makes u go, Awwwwww.... hehe

Why am I not in the picture? I dam hate them lor cos they alwis bully me

They r nice guys.

Sherman made us did this... *cheak* Then, they found some stick tingy... Being me, Kathryn, I loved to play with anything that's playable... I insist on taking it but being Sherman, the mean one, always bully me =_=" And the guys wana be some kind of Star Wars tingy

After some manja-ing, merajuk-ing, I finally got the stick. But....

when I want to take a picture with the stick, Way want to be inside as well After Von's party, we went yum char at uhm Tanjung? I can't remember the name. Poor Von. She lost her voice on her bday But she still managed to fight back when Jason mock her

Dam cute la....

Anyway, that day was fun! I ate alot. I took alot of pictures. I laugh alot. I bond with a few people.

More pictures up in my Multiply. Since I have multiply for ages, I must made full use of it.

Off to 1u with Wee, KeL, Von, Jason, Sherm, Edwin, Zhi, Hoong.

Toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails