Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

You know when you want something, you try your very BEST to forget ABOUT it or just plain ignore it. But what happens when you are unsure of it, you are unsure that you want it badly or you just want it for the sake of wanting it. What happens when you thought that you got everything under control but then you just lost it. I don't cry that easily for you. I don't show people how I feel that easily. After all this while, I wouldnt know that you are telling the truth or are just plain lying. I guess I shouldnt even think about all this but I want to win. I dont know how should I start and how should i end. Im not making sense here. Why should I ? I dont always make sense. Whatever. Yang scolded me for being this way. His message made me tear like mad. Yinz gave me the 'look' because i think this way. I miss youuuu and Rica. I don't know whether 'this' is consider precious to me or just something. But I know losing it impacted me lately. This impact is so strong that I dont know whether I should cry or laugh. Joanne once told me that a person that drank a lot of alcohol, in other words, drunk, would behave opposite from their usual self. If you are always happy, always cheerful in person but once you are drunk, you will cry like mad. If you are emotional, and don't keep everything to yourself, once in awhile letting yourself go, but when you are drunk, you will just keep quiet or laugh like mad. Life is profound and unpredictable right? So why cant I stop the tears that keep coming down from my face. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails