Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everything seems weird now.
Im tired. So effing tired.
Tired of all this shit. I should be studying more instead of procrastinating everyday.
Wouldnt want to make my parents worry.
But I cant seems to be doing what I should do instead im doing what I shouldnt be doing
I dont know anything anymore.
I'm exhasuted by the mask I need to put up with.
Kailash sees through me. *thnx for your concern Kai* :)
And of course Yinz ...
I don't know what to feel anymore. Numb. Dam numb.
I just want a break from everything.
A day where i lock myself up and cry my heart out.
I shouldnt be like this.
I need to pull myself together.
******************************************************************************
On a random note, I miss you guys! Studying with you guys rocks! Eventhough we laugh like mad everytime we did a study group but we managed to score good! :) :)
All the late nights studying in Kok wee's house, McD, Starbucks works!
I can't wait for you guys to come over! :) Cant wait to go back.

At Kok Wee's house.. I look ugly here but it's the only picture with Joanne ...

The only picture with Yang in it....

Im thankful that you guys made me studyquite hard last semester.With all the guidance and helps, I managed to not fail any subjects last sem. haha..

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails