Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mummy left today. This morning to be precise. Both me and my mum were crying silently. She waved me off when she enter the cab. Because we both of us know that we both will cry. For the whole 1 month she's here, I taken her for granted. I snapped at her knowing that she wont be mad. And when she's gone, I cant stop crying.I feel so lost and lonely without mummy. Sue me for being mummy's girl. I like to be one. I'm starting to get homesick. I turn to food for comfort now. And this sucks because my body is fill with toxic. Boo!need to get healthy... Wenz post *click* really shows how I feel. I guess it's true that human only appreciate what's in front of them until the end. They take things for granted. Sighs! Life's always fill with ups and downs. I miss home. I miss mummy and daddy. I miss the nagging. Mum's flight should be arriving in KLIA soon.... *sobs* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails