Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Updates! Melbourne weather is crazy! not so cold one second and super duper windy and cold the next second.. crazy sial ! 10 july 2007 Big bro came down from Perth. I went shopping in city with him and mummy. Check out DFO, Melbourne Central and Chadstone. All of us went for yummy-licious dinner in Glen Waverly. Had dinner that consists of abalone, fish, veggie, meats, seafood and tofu! Yum yum! 11 july 2007 I went DFO again with Kok Wee because he havent been there. So, both of us went shopping in DFO. He bought so many stuffs. I on the other hand only bought one top from Guess. I'm so good! Rite Rica and yinz? * I actually bought alot when Im with big bro So control myself ... After shopping in DFO, I met up with Nessa .. Finally! We went Max Brenner. The one in Melbourne Central. I had uhm some ItalianBt dark chocolate drink and Kok Wee had some Belgian waffle, i think. I shared the drink and waffle with him because it's less fattening! haha..
with nessa with Kok Wee
Supposed to go for dinner but both of us felt so full that in the end he went back to his place and I went back home.

Before that.......

" Tomorrow go jogging!"

" okay! onz! whoever ffk and late, breakfast on that person!"

" okay! 7am okay! Flagstaff garden!"

" Thanx kok wee! i wana start thinking what I wana eat for breakfast tmw"

His sarcastic laugh....

12 July 2007 The next day, that guy text me saying his leg injured and we should go for breakfast instead. Yea, 7plus in the morning breakfast .. His first breakfast in Melbourne. haha. We had our breakfast at one of the cafe in Melbourne Central. I cant remember the name. Our breakfast that day was 2 hours plus long. Sat down there and talked until about 9plus-10.. We decided to walk around. We went Collins Street. Then, we walked until both of us not sure where we were. All we know we were pretty far from the city. Haha. But oh well. We decided to be adventurous and keep walking. We came across this place where there had this giant ferris wheel. I think if im not mistaken its somewhere near Yarra river?

ferris wheel!
All the pretty scenery... Both of us decided to cam-whore a little while waiting for Erica and her boy to come.
First shot! He said he don't look nice ...
Second shot! I don't look nice... So i demand a new picture.. hahaha
Third shot.. Both of us happy the way the picture turns out!

We walked around the city and he is so fascinated by parks, we decided to find all the parks and chill at the parks. Because he's fascinated by birds and scenery. My camera is fill with pictures of birds and scenery. haha.

After gosh knows how long, its time to meet Rica dear.. She and her boy boy came down to meet me. We went St. Kilda.

my sweetie and I at St Kilda... That girl so busy.. Everytime call her also busy.. I merajuk .. hahaha
the lovely couple. Watching them talk amuse me.. heheh
my funny companion... (l-r): rica, her boy, mwa, kok wee
Then, the cam-whoring begins with my sweetie Rica..
It is not a candid shot. WE DID THIS LOOK ON PURPOSE! hehe...

and again...

Because Rica wana be mermaids.... hehe

mermaid wana-be.. hahhaha..

wind blow effect.

i heart Rica sweetie...

acting cute... hehe

with kok wee, my shopping kaki! I remember back in Malaysia, whenever I told him, "ey, Lets go shopping. He sure say okay" haha.. When coming???

After St Kilda, wanted to go to Dockland for lunch but all of us were too hungry. Decided to go back to city and had Hungry Jacks. After lunch, all of us decided to go Chapel Street. Erica dam cute. She got so excited when I mentioned that I went Collins Street. We go again soon yea Rica?

While waiting for the train...

We took so many shots that Rica got impatient.. lol..

And..... tat girl said this,

" i look nice in every picture. So dont have to see"

Both me and Kok Wee gave her this look =_=""

hahaha.. joking babe. I still love youuu! hehe

with Kok wee.. Since both of us look nice.. haha

After Chapel St, Rica gotto go back for dinner. Me and Kok Wee decided to head to Chadstone shopping mall for late night shopping! Yippeee!! And both of us had so much fun shopping, we forget about results that released that day. haha.. oh well.

More updates soon!

Toodles!

Miss my Yinz!

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails