Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

After four nights of not sleeping..To be more precise, it's staying up until 8+ am.
Shan, Pearly and I are like walking zombies.. Seriously.
Dam tired. Next week onwards I MUST sleep early..
Not good for complexion :-P
haha...
Last friday was spent at seven and Debbie's house.
More pictures from Debbie coming soon! :-)
me and debbie in uni lodge.... :-)

me, bernard, hyo sun and debbie at Millano apartment(spelling?)...

mwa and Hyo sun.... it was her birthday that night! Happy 20th babe! MWahs! That girl is dam crazy... *like me* :-p hahha..... me a

mwa, Soo Ching and a lil of Debbie... Sorry babes! this is the only picture i have with SooChing

mwa and debbie ! *thanx for everything girl* :-)

soo ching and debbie.. Debbie was super high.... :-p

mwa, zhi zhi and debbie :-) I had 3 tequilla shots, 2 jager bombs, 2 long island tea, Im still fine.. until Zhi mixed me one drink.. Then, I totally gone =_="" me and bernard, the hong kong guy! :-P

mwa(i look dam fat ere!), edwin and silly zhi... but its the only picture i have with edwin... dont focus on my fat-ness okay!! :-(

mwa and shan! :-) On Sunday, I met up with my sweetie Rica and Cheryl... that Rica dam cute... she actually asked me, where's Kok Wee... heheheh.. sorry dear! didnt meant to con you... hehe I had my breakfast, lunch and dinner (3 in 1 meals) at House of Dessert or is it Dessert House... I sort of forget the name of the place After lunch, we went to Collins Street.. I saw this gorgeous LV bag that I so want... But since Pearly said she's able to get it cheaper, Im counting on her! :-) *thanx Pearl!* mwas! I didnt managed to get anything.. :-( Anyway, cant wait for the next meet up with Rica again! :-)

mwa and Rica sweetie! :-) sayang her alot! :-)

with Cheryl... Im gona take cooking lesson from her soon! :-) i wil go back malaysia to be a better cook ! :-) and then poison yang and kok wee... hahahha.. joking! :-P

It's 5.46am... I'm still awake... Well, me and Pearly are.... Accompanying Shan to finish her assignment :-)

Toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails