Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Since it's been awhile since I update my blog. A short update. I've been tagged by Mich Anyways this is how it works: • Each player must post these rules first. • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. These are 8 little facts about me! : 1). I tugged and play with my hair whenever I'm bored or stress! no wonder my hair so spoilt :P 2). I would rather spend my money on clothes, bags, shoes than food :-P 3). I get REALLY HYPER after drinking sweet drinks or coffee. 4). I eat when I'm stress or down :-( 5). I can't live without people around me. I need my friends with me :-) I adore my friends :-) 6). I wont leave house without making sure that my hair is straight :-P 7). I always flip to the end of a book when I'm halfway through. I cant stand the suspense! :-P 8). I'm still a mummy girl :-P I tag: Erica Yinz Kok Wee Wenz Sherve Thia Stephaine Lummy

And I've been tagged by Lummy as well

INSTRUCTION : Bold the statements that are true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, stab 5 people to do the same test. 1) I miss somebody right now. 2) I do not watch tv these days. 3) I wear glasses or contact lenses. 4) I love to play video games. 5) I have tried marijuana. 6) I have been in a threesome. 7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy. 8) I have changed mentally over the last year. 9) I curse. 10) I âm totally smart. 11) I’ve broken someone’s bones. 12) I âm paranoid sometimes. 13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (MY LEGS) 14) I need money right now. 15) I love sushi. 16) I talk really, really fast. 17) I have long hair. 18) I have lost money in Las Vegas. 19) I have at least one sibling. 20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. 21) I couldnt survive without Caller ID. 22) I like the way I look. 23) I am usually pessimistic. 24) I have a lot of mood swings. 25) I have a hidden talent. 26) I âm always hyper. 27) I have a lot of friends. 28) I have pecked someone of the same sex. 29) I enjoy talking on the phone. 30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. 31) I love to shop. 32) Enjoy window shopping. 33) I would rather shop than eat. 34) I dont hate anyone. 35) I âm a pretty good dancer. 36) I âm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. 37) I have a cell phone. 38) I believe in God. 39) I am an adrenaline junkie. 40) I watch MTV on a daily basis. 41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. 42) I have rejected someone before. 43) I want to have children in the future. 44) I have changed a diaper before. 45) I have called the cops on a friend before. 46) I am not allergic to anything. 47) I have a lot to learn. 48) I am shy around members with the opposite sex. 49) I have made a move on a friends significant other or crush in the past. 50) I have tried alcohol before. 51) I own the South Park movie. 52) I would die for my best friend. 53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. 54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career. 55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. 56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. 57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. 58) I am happy at this moment! 59) I âm obsessed with girls/guys. 60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I”ve ever met. 61) I study for tests most of the time. 62) I am comfortable with who I am right now. 63) I have more than just my ears pierced. 64) I walk barefoot wherever I can. 65) I have jumped off a bridge. 66) I love sea turtles. 67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup. 68) Plan on achieving a major goaldream. 69) I âm proficient in an musical instrument. 70) I hate office jobs. 71) I love sci-fi movies. 72) I think water rules. 73) I went college out of state. 74) I like sausages. 75) I love kisses. 76) I fall for the worst people. 77) I adore bright colours. 78) I cant live without black eyeliner. 79) I dont know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. 80) I usually like covers better than originals. 81) I can pick up things with my toes. 82) I can whistle. 83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. 84) I have ridden/owned a horse. 85) I still have every journal I've written in. 86) I can stick to a diet. 87) I talk in my sleep. 88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. 89) I have jazz in my blood. 90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time. 91) I wear a toe ring. 92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with. 93) I am a caffeine junkie. 94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. 95) I have been to over 15 conventions. 96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. 97) I âm an artist. 98) I only clean my room when necessary. 99) I like a person of the same sex. 100) I love being happy. I tag : Erica, Yinz, Sherve, Wenz, Thia :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails