Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm becoming fatter and fatter every single day. Been eating so much lately :-( Im joining the gym and playing volleyball and badminton soon! I know. Suprised to hear that from me! Kathryn! But I need to get fit and healthy :-) Yesterday, I cooked fried flat rice noodle (kuey teow!) with mince chicken, eggs and bean sprouts! It taste good okay! :-) I cooked for my housemate, Emily and she gave me chocolate for dessert! How not to gain weight? :-( Today after class, I went over to Sue's place! She cooked me dinner! I feel so pamper! :-) haha We had sambal chicken and curry vegetable! Yummy-licious! After dinner, we went over to Pearly house and she gave us candy for dessert! Shouldnt have gone over :-P I gain extra kgs again! :-( :-( Oh well, I just gotto walked more now *ya right* Lol..

Before my face gets chubby.... :-P

oh oh oh.... Im getting Nintendo Wii soon from MJ :-) *abbreviation because I wana keep it private*

Im so excited! :-) but.. but... I scared I'll get addicted to it... :-( Someone please control me :-P gotto go... Company reporting lecture tmw.. Arghh! :-( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails