Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

silly smally.. made me cried yesterday with her words =/ oh..oh.. results are out... i didnt managed to check it on that day the results are released because me and kok wee were out shopping the whole day til the shopping mall close.. hahaha But...but.... I was happy with my result... Quite disappointed with one subjects tho... Sighs.. But like what Smally said, "i tried my best and i did okay" All the late nights studyin in McD and Starbucks paid off ....! :) and credits to those that encouraged me... those that put up my tantrum :D The sap ngong people! :D Despite that I consumed too much cokes... =/ and then gets too hyper after that... Ask yang and smally.. haha. Yang even stopped me from drinking too much sweet drinks because I kept bugging him after that :D Not forgetting my saviour: Frappucino Jave chips with banana syrup Smally, Yang and Kok Wee hate it... WhYYYY??? :( So orgasm :D :P Class starting tommorow :( It sucks! Miss the silly people back home! :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails