Search This Blog

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A short update before I gets too busy.
Went to the city on Saturday to meet up Debbie, Alicia, Joanne, Kok Wee
I got lost trying to find Debbie's apartment in Swankston Street.
*shy* hahaha.. She had to come find me from I-dunno-where...
*thanx babes*
Got lost so many times :-P
*rica and yinz will most probably laughing their heads off* :-P
Way saw me on the street AGAIN when he's on the tram! :-P
He seems to be seeing me on the street walking meanwhile he's on the tram.
After *ahem* some hassles, we went Victoria Street for lunch.
Had our late lunch at La *erm, I cant remember the place*
I have gold fish memory :-P
After lunch, decided to walk around but....
Raining + winter = not good for walking.
All of us were freezing like mad!
Anyway, pictures!
a glimpse of melbourne for you smally yinz! :-) *tempted to come to melbourne?* hehehe

with Joanne :-)

me with alicia :-)with Lillian... She's from HongKong :-)

my comfortable ballet pumps :-)

With Kok Wee :-)

all of us! The weather that day was killer..

Cold + raining =(

Gotto go.

Mt buller, Crown, Clubs, St Kilda, Shopping awaits me! :-)

A little thought.

What if you think that there's something that but yet there are some mixed signals? How do you resolve it? Nette is right. They do send mixed signals. Never give yourself a pat on the back until you are assure about it. Why gived mixed signals? Couldnt it be more obvious? Ugh... screw it.

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails