Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

this is specially dedicated to my darling babe =) Whitney Houston & Cece Winans ~ Count on me Count on me through thick and thin A friendship that will never end When you are weak, I will be strong Helping you to carry on Call on me, I will be there Don't be afraid Please believe me when I say Count on I can see it's hurting you I can feel the pain It's hard to see the sunshine through the rain, oh I know sometimes it seems as if It's never gonna end But you'll get through it Just don't give in 'cause you can Count on me through thick and thin A friendship that will never end When you are weak, I will be strong Helping you to carry on Call on me, I will be there Don't be afraid Please believe me when I say Count on, you can count on me(Oh yes you can) I know sometimes it seems as if We're standing all alone But we'll get through it 'Cause love won't let us fall Count on me through thick and thin A friendship that will never end When you are weak, I will be strong Helping you to carry on Call on me, I will be there Don't be afraid Please believe me when I say Count on There's a place inside of all of us Where our faith in love begins You should reach to find the truth in love The answers there within, oh I know that life can make you feel It's much harder than it really is But we'll get through it Just don't give in Count on me through thick and thin A friendship that will never end When you are weak, I will be strong Helping you to carry on Call on me, I will be there Don't be afraid Please believe me when I say Count on Count on, count on, count on, count on, count on, count on me smally *hugs & heart* skinny lots =) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails