Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The internet connection in Kota Kemuning is dam gooooodddddd ... Hence, the update on my blog with banyak pictures! =) 12 May 2007: Girls Day out and Girls Night Out
Me and smally went IM replacement lecture on a saturday morning. So rajin hor. Wtf .
But thank god we went lecture, cos he gave tips for finals =)
Guess who so silly made us take picture of our feet? you laaa, smallyyy ! hehe. me and michelle.... I think I look fat.. but nvm la.. I tak tahu how to photoshop myself to look slim and this is the only picture with mich ... *shrugs*mwa, mich, yinz ...... After lecture, because I'm craving for Kim Gary, we head to Pyramid

me with my yummy-licious ice-blended milo.. my new favourite drink in Kim Gary ... *slurps*
Yinz sibuk. Wana have a taste of it as well.. =P
This picture is especially for you Rica because I know how much you miss Malaysia food and *ahem* us =D =D At night, I went over to Yinz place for girly girly night . =) Partly, because the girl complain that she's home alone that night. SEE! I'm so nice to youuuu! =D
We decided to paint our nails..... =)
Yinz took picture of me while I busily painting my toenails *piack u ar*

tootsies.. tootsies... hehe ... =) guess mine....

Yinz so busy that night... So many phone calls.. You notti ar .. =P

Because she's so busy... I layan myself.... hehe ... In case you miss me, Rica... lolx... =P

Then...... it started.....

wanted to take 16 shots of different faces but tak jadi.. cause that silly made me laugh like mad =_="" *doing Ming Yang's sarcastic laugh* =P

Andy came to her house after that. I left 5 mins after he came. You la, andyyy... come so lateee... =P

Andy and Yinz...

Andy is vain. He made Yinz take picture of him posing like that O_o

Going sauna now... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails