Search This Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's getting dam tiring for me. I'm a pessimist person.I often am. I may looks cheerful but you don't know me. I don't like the fact that when you are trying to make everything perfect but the other person is not. I'm tired of crying when things go wrong. I'm tired of feeling down when the person is not doing anything to make it right. I want to have that feeling when someone can just make things right. I want to enjoy it while someone making it perfect. I want to have a mindless day where I dont have to worry about a single thing. I don't want to be the one that trying to give everything and when it turns out bad, you blame me! I want to know that I'm important! I know words don't mean anything. Action speaks louder than words. Hell, yea! But sometimes words do mean something. And if actions speak louder than words, then perform it! I'm feeling down. Just recently, it seems that everything is falling apart. Plans, studies, lifes, relationships... I want to do something about it but everytime I think of a solution, I hesitate to act on it. Maybe because I'm afraid. I'm scared I made the wrong move. I'm scared that I'm letting my emotions take over my mind. But... But...I cant left it unfinished. Things have a beginning and an end. I have to finish off what that should end long time ago? Everything I write is jumble up. I don't have an effing clue on trying to write in a proper grammar. Whatever. I hate it when you try to make me feel bad. I hate it when you made me cry. I hate it when you try to make me correct things. I hate it when you don't pick me up. But the worst, I hate myself for letting you made me feel this way. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails