Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm having a fever, bad cold and a terrible sore throat now. Omggg... I'll be heading off to Penang this friday. Dammit ! I must recover by this thursday! IF not, I will be in Penang with three boxes of tissue paper and most probably will be in the room all the time. BOO! Anyway, was in uni just now to discuss International Marketing with Wee and...... He got me interested in this game called The Mafia Boss! Dam cool whey! Those that interested to join.. Click this link.. The Mafia Boss Game Those that joined, tell me ya! I invite you to my family! Woot! Woot! So now im addicted to this game! O_o and instead of doing assignment, I'm playing the game.... Tsk.. Tsk.. But it is fun! Yinz, JOin okaY ? :) Need to rest... Sick sick go away! Boo! Toodles~ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails