Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm taking a break from doing assignment and studying. The boy is cranky! So no manja-ing for now! Boo! Hence, the blogging. Oh my latest obsession: Online shopping. I was checking out this few websites: click! click! click! click! My mini vacation in Penang on 13, 14, 15 April 2007 13 April 2007 Those that went: Wee dearie, Vonnie, Kel. Tey, Kel. Loh, Jason, EDwin, Sherman, Yeing, meeee! We reached Berjaya Georgetown Hotel about 4 plus in the evening. Spent the whole evening in the rooms. Some wana catch up on sleep and some (me) munching junkies while bugging people. Lol. The guys were in one room, Kel. Tey, Vonnie and Juz in one room and me, Yeing, Kel. Loh in one room. The boy couldnt find a place to take a nap because Sherm and Jason spread themselves on the bed =_=" Being-the-nice-person/girlfren :D I offered him to be in my roon to take a tiny nap. Von and Juz went to Juz's house to have dinner with the parents. The rest of us had our late dinner in Gurney Drive! I overeat that night until I felt as if I was 2 months pregnant :P :P :P :P Not a good sight :P *the boy bugged me by rubbing my "2 months pregnant tummy" =_=" =_=" =_=" Later, we went clubbing in a place called, Chillout. Not much pictures of me because during the whole 3 days 2 nights I was having cramp. So no mood to take pictures :( :( :( inside the club: Yeing and Jason .... with Kel. Loh and Yeing... with Wee dearie *heart heart* :) :) he's been such a nice boyfren for this 3 days 2 night trip. Never pick a fight with me and tolerate with my nonsense and merajuking. *shy* hehe.. Thanx dearie! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! :) oh did u notice that he had his hair cut? Look like small boy now... *evil laugh* hahaha Shermie notti that night :P, Jason also notti that night :P, Edwin high that night. wtf :P me, Vonnie, Juz, Kel. Tey, Kel. Loh and Yeing.
juz and Vonnie. Juz brought us around Penang during that period. And his parents treat us to seafood on the last night *Thanx so much* (:
Shermie ! Wat the... :P : Jason and his roti bom.... why roti bom green in color wan?Ewwwwwwwwwwwww..... lol... Heard that night Sherm and Jason shit alot.. haha.. wtf
14 April 2007
We wasted half a day because all of us couldnt wake up. Instead of having breakfast, we had lunch and breakfast together in some curry shop. The curry noodles are awesome! Thumbs up! :)
The coconuts look so tempting... but but .... I cant drink it :( :( :( BOO! Went back to the hotel after that to freshen up for seafood dinner ! Yummy! :) Took a ferry across to Bukit Mertajam.... The girls and sherman :) Group picture! My hair looks funny due to the heavy wind effect ...

Wee is fascinated by this horse nearby Juz's dad's clinic. He keep screaming and playing with the horse. Dam cute because he looks like a small kid O_0 hehe *i promise him i will get him a horse for his upcoming bday! Wait for ur horsie, dearie!* (: After dinner, we went to the beach in Ferringgi(spelling?). Had so much fun. Everyone was goofing around. Von attempted to throw Juz into the sea. LoL.

me, yeing, kelly loh and kelly tey. Beach! Beach! :)

kelly tey, vonnie, sherman, yeing, kelly loh Sherman looks so cute here..pity him. Kena tortured like hell by us... :P Edwin and Jason. Yeing so cheeky! :P

omg.. kelly tey so flexible O_o yogas people! i must practise my yoga more d! :) group pic with the help of timer !! :) :) guess who's on top of Edwin? ;) shermie! u blocking me! O_o O_o O_o we aims high! we got high ambitions! wtf.. :P jason!! u supposed to look up! not down! =_=" =Pp Had supper again after that O_o.. How not to get fat? With the boy 24/7 feeding me with food. After lunch, buy me something to eat before dinner. Before dinner, buy me small snacks to eat. Can u imagine if i stay with him for 1week? conderfirm fat until kennot fat ar.. :P That last night, everyone exculding me, Von, Kel. Tey and Juz stay up to study for Trade Finance test and last minute IM assignments... BOO! I had so much fun ... but it will be more fun if i dun have cramps that day =_=" Let's go again, Vonnieeee!! :) Toodles~ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails