Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

I finally watched The Hitcher by Sophia Bush and Zachary Knighton with Wee. Overall? So-so only. I don't really understand the story line ...The stroy line is a lil sucky... But Sophia Bush wheyyy!! HOT-LICIOUS... :D I thought I'm so dumb not to understand it but it turns out the boy don't really understand it as well. Hah! :P :P How come 1u GSC Cinema not cold anymore? O_o O_o *************************************************************** WE turn 10 on 21st !! :D :D :D :D Happy 10th month anniversary! Wooshhh.. 10 months.. So dam long yet so dam short... 10 months of tahan-ing my 'papeness, merajuk-ing, tantrum-ness, bitchy-ness..LoL.. Well, more of that to come... ;P 10 months and still counting dearie........ * u owe me chocolate pearl tea* !!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P *big big squishy hugs* :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails