Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm happy today. Because I did a good deed today! Doing good things make me happy (sometimes!). You owe me a favor, you fella! * you did said that, didnt you?* =) =) ******************************************************************* I'm so dumb at times, like for now. I need to pee so badly since 1 and a half hour ago. But..................................... I'm determined to finish my Accounting B assignment 1 first. 10 minutes ago.... *inner voice* "dieee..die.. need to pee pee.... nvm tahan first" half an hour later... *drinking water and trying hard to tahan because am still doing accounting assignment* Talking to Kok Wee, that bugger make me laugh =_-"" Nvm.. tahan.. cos gona finish already. 5 minutes after that... "Dammit!" I accidentally undo, undo, undo my edited assignment. I had to type and find the information all over again. Die man.. pee gona come out already... nvm... tahan.. tahan... *inner voice cheering myself* But... but... really need to go to the loo... 9.19 p.m. (NOW)... I'm done with my Accounting B Assignment 1 .. I should mention that the due date is this thursday and I finished early! *beams proudly* *beams* Now all I left is International Marketing Assignment *that need me to THINK! THINK THINK!* :( =_=" Need to go to the loo to pee pee d... *run* This is so random! haha! Toodles~ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails