Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

** Edit ** Some things never change. I wonder who am I trying to kid more, thinking it could be different somewhat.You or me? Silly me! You will always be this way no matter what! and you know what ?What you think or say it's not important to me anymore! Continue... Episode II 3th March 2007, Birthday Celebration in TGIF, Curve Jason Lim, Joanne Chua, Kelly Loh and mua celebrated our birthday together. It's just a dinner with my close friends. Wait til my 21st birthday, I will throw a celebration...

moi and yinz sweetie*! before entering..........

siu and yinz...

moi, joey, joanne, siu... and look! spongebobs behind us!!! so adorableeee right? the boy and the mum said spongebob is UGLY!

Edwin and Hoong... Uhm, im not sure what they are doing tho?but so cuteeeee

me and wee dear..

birthday girl; joanne and birthday boy; jason... and birthday girl; half of kelly loh.. jason and edwin..

zhi and jess.. *thanx for the pei min!* LoL. I know Jess is craving for pancakes! sori babe!

norm! toilet! I was hiding behind yinz cos i dont wana look Fat... haha

finally! a picture with von and kel inside! kel, mwa, joanne, vonnie, jess

with my hot chiq Siu... My summer kaki yo!! We nailed it for summer! woot! woot! haha yinz, kel.loh, jess......... hottie alerts! me and darlin* vonnie... with the girly girly...

mwa, jason, joanne.

mwa, melissa, joanne, joey, jason, siu ... my cheesecake .......

me wth my cheesecake, which I personally thinks its too cheesy! uhm.. ycuk? i never knew they order this drink! Boo! it looks so nice! i never get to try because I wasnt aware of this yummy-licious drink!

the birthday people! woot! woot! lolx

with Ju Nn.... (:

Group picture! But im not inside because me and nette went to laundry ... I demand a new group picture. wtf.. In Laundry with baby Nette... :) :) In Laundry with Kah Choon [ for old time sake ;) ], Jason Lee, mwa! *thanx for everyting that night*

Cant wait for April break!

Dam! I need a holiday and in need to catch up with my beauty sleep during the holiday!

And spend time with my chiqas... and they boy

Toodles~

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails