Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2007

Im supposed to be doing my International Marketing research, which is due this wednesday but my brain cant absorb anymore information about GOLD & India. Stress gila. They boy is dam kao stress. Thrice more stress than me. I never thought second year in university is so dam stress! Stress made my hair drop more than usual *no thanx to the chemicals on my hair! dye, rebonding, dye,rebonding* My face is breaking out. Pimples popping out! Not forgetting eating like a pig. Foods keep me awake at night while doing assignment! BOO! By the time april break comes, I will be one hell fugly person; scales going up, eye bags, pimples, hair damaged (the twisting,pulling my hair when thinking!) I demand a therapy from my fellow girlfrends. Vonnie, KeL?? Anyway, Erica tag me long time ago. *sorry girl!* She wants to know 6 weird facts about me! hmm~
  1. I tug and pull my hair when I'm studying or doing assignment! shhhhh~ hehe Which explains why my room is full with my hair.
  2. I drink H20 like a fish. Comes to think of it; I drink any type of liquid like a fish.Give me a cup of water, I will finish it within seconds! The boy quote, "Wah, you really like fish" I dont know why but I enjoy having liquid food than solid food. Give me liquid food over solid food, baby! haha!
  3. My mood swings! My mood seriously swing dam kao teruk! LoL. I can be crying one second, another second laughing. I can be DAM ANGRY at you for a minute and the next minute i can be loving towards you! So now you know! I think KeL. Tey is used to it haha. The boyfriend is adapting to it.
  4. I sleeps while holding on to my hair. So i can wake up with nice hair! Also, Im a straight hair freak! If my hair is not straight, I will try to make my hair as straight as possible!
  5. I throw tantrum when things fall apart by stamping my feet or kicking things! *the boyfriend is used to this. Whenever Im stress, I start stamping my feet or kicking things or merajuk kao-kao!*
  6. I memorized things. " Understand what you are studying and not memorizing!" that's what everyone is saying to me. Me is "memorize the whole textbook" hehe. So, if you ever see me staring into space and mumbling, with papers and books in front of me. You know what Im doing

I tag: Vonnie, Kelly Tey or Loh, Yinz, Sherve, Wenz, Lummy or anyone that's interested in doing it

Wait.. How many Im supposed to tag? ish... who cares!

Oh btw, can please someone tell me where I can find information on current Issues in India like terrorist attack, bombing or whatever. Or just tell me whats the latest issues in India.

My general knowledge not that good okayyyy....

Thanx !!

!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails