Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally, managed a little time to update my blog. Consumer assignment due today. No more assignment due next week.. but more to come. I'm free next week! *hint von and kel* hehehe.. But my eye bags dam kao big... Boo! 23 March 2007 Consumer behaviour, MKW2402 assignment 1 hand in today ! Woohooo! 22 March 2007 My brother birthday! 22 years old! Happy birthday sexy bro! Buy me more stuff in aussie.. hahah.. 21 March 2007 9 month anniversary! Happy 9th month anniversary dearie! Even though we fight a lot at times but that's cos u r mean! But couse Im such a nice girl.. I forgive you! haha! Mwah! Love ya!
me and my dearie 15 March 2007
Happy 20th birthday Siu !! I heart you much! Shopping in Aussie soon okay? hehe
with the ever hot babe Siu always tempt me with shopping Yesterday, while I was editing consumer assignment, she sent me Gossip website... Got sale you know! Siu... u evil .. lol.. but i still love you ...

16 March 2007 Went down Klang to have seafood with Wee, Kelly Tey, Kelly Loh, Vonnie, Jason, Yeing, Lummy, Sherman, Shanton (spelling?), Vui Ping, Anthony, Edwin, Hoong, and Zhi. After dinner, all of us minus Lummy (because she pape! ) went AC. The boy play a round of foos (he's good!) while Shanton disturb him. LoLz.

(l-r): Kel.tey, mua!, lummy, kel.loh, yeing, jason * i pao-ed this pic from KEl's blog*
9 March 2007 Happy birthday Sherman a.k.a Shermieeeeeeee! hehe... don't be naughty okay despite you are now 21 years old! Lolz.
So adorable.. the thing he do to make us laugh. "Why wana watch mr bean movie when we got the jokers around us?" 3 March 2007 Jason, Joanne Chua, Kelly Loh and mua had a joint dinner/birthday celebration in TGIF, Curve. We were supposed to go Tiffin Bay! But due to transportation problem, we changed it to Curve. *sulk* *emo* It was fun. Company mades the place cheerful. Yeing and Lummy couldnt made it .. The boy promised to bring me to Tiffin Bay next time tho... *cheers* me, jason, joanne.... my hair so shiny! me likey! haha..

the only picture with the four of us... even though i look squash..

1 March 2007 Happy 20th Birthday Kelly Loh! Ur chinese name so cute la! I sayang youuu! hehe! Have a great one yea! Mwah! Big squishy hugs!

I was looking at my albums and I dont have a picture with you alone! whyyyyy? next time take okay... : D

with Kelly Loh.. and kelly tey...

That night, went down Maison to celebrate Zhi, Kelly Loh, Sherman, Jason, and Yeing's birthday...

The birthday people! 26 March 2006

Suprise uhmmm birthday or cake? for Jason Lim, But it seems that he knew all about it. BOO! At least act suprised la... All of us met up in Monash and decorate the cake Yeing bought for him. I had fun messing decorating Wee's name on the cake until I gotten the cream on my hair and shirt.. I throw tantrum when I found out that there's cream on my hair and shirt... WAT? *innocent look* hahaha... *thank god Von, kel and wee layan-ed my tantrum* hehee

Nice hor.. nice hor.... i feel excited seeing pretty things... so niceeeeeeeeee.... hahaha

At night, went to PJ Seafood Restaurant for Loh sang... The people that went: Wee, Vonnie, Kel. Tey, Kel. Loh, Yinz, Julz, Hoong, Edwin, Zhi, Alex, Yeing, Lummy, Jason, Anthony, Ben, Su-Lynn, Sherman, Vui Ping. Did i miss out anyone? Hmm~

yinz, me, julz, kel. loh ...

yinz and mua... Without her helping me in uni, i will be so stress ... hehe... love yaaaaaa!!! *eventhough i always late for class and she's alone waiting for me* Traffic jam!! hehe

with Sherm, Vui Ping, Anthony.. I dont know what are they doing... *rolls eyes* the yee sang... 16 February 2007 Wee and I went MidValley! Watch Norbit, which sucks! we end up coming out early! Boo! Walk around in Mid Valley and went to Hartamas for fondue.. But... House of Fondue closed! *wails* Since we were in Hartamas, I pay Cats Whiskers a visit. Since we couldnt have fondue, we went to Curve to have our dinner. Had our dinner in Vivo Pizza.

me and the boy in Mid Valley.. Pwetty decorations!

with Wee in Curve... So many pwetty decorations... me likey!

In Vivo Pizza... because we are too hungry... hunger leads to silly faces... *smacks Wee stomach* More pictures in my multiply if im too lazy to do a part ii ... Im so lazy nowadays... no wonder im becoming fatter.. hahaha... oh well... Toodles~ !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails